Monday, July 9, 2012

Rain Water, Ankle Deep




First of all I would like to apologize for the bad quality photo. It was dark,  I was riding a tricycle, and I was only using my phone hereby producing this still ultra cool photo (jk).

Anyway, the rainy days has started in earnest. And Butuan's drainage systems couldn't cope up with the rain. Several areas around Butuan was flooded last night. Good thing was, the deluge stopped after an hour or so. Early today the flood has subsided until it started raining again at 4pm. I hope those houses in low lying areas won't be too affected.


No comments:

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Google blogarama - the blog directory Places Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites Philippines Directory