Monday, July 2, 2012

Corn Coffee in the Morning




I bought a corn coffee pack last night after being attracted by the tagline: "Coffee used by our Forefathers."

I remembered drinking this kind of coffee before and was disappointed. Plus the sedimentation wasn't pleasant to me. But I drank corn coffee while I was in Cagayan de Oro and I remembered liking it. It costs 1 peso per sachet years ago.

Anyway this morning I was delighted at how delicious the roasted corn coffee by Sunrise company is. Even the dregs was delish! I was curious so I searched for the info of the company. I learned that Sunrise Corn Coffee is manufactured at Bayugan, Agusan del Sur! Woot a good local product!

So if you want to try another caffeine free alternative to your coffee why don't you give corn coffee a chance. ;)

P.s. If the sunrise company happens to stumble upon this blog post: I accept food photography projects too. :)


P.p.s


All recent 2 megapixel photos are taken using my Samsung Galaxy Y, enhanced by Pixl-r-Omatic, uploaded by Blogaway.

Health Benefits of Corn Coffee Sunrise Corn Coffee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! You can buy corn coffee from the website of Sunrise Corn Coffee :)

Anonymous said...

Had a cup of Sunrise of Coffee Corn this AM. Cream and Sugar helps a lot. Also i used a drip coffee maker which eliminated the corn grinds residue. tasty.

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Google blogarama - the blog directory Places Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites Philippines Directory