Friday, March 21, 2008

Anticipating and Salivating




I get excited at the simplest of things. This time I'm quietly anticipating the opening of this new restaurant, Rosario's Grill House. It's currently being constructed along J.C Aquino Avenue besides the Uncle Sam's(?) and one other eating place that I forgot already. Don't worry I'll find out other facts soon.

I hope the food is going to be good. Ohhh!

Observed the lack of vehicles along the highway? I took this photo yesterday, Holy Thursday, 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bawhahahaha busawaaan nah niwang!

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Google blogarama - the blog directory Places Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites Philippines Directory