Sunday, March 23, 2008

Walking Around Town- Random Photo Two

Can you guess which part of Butuan this is?




Do you remember the Girlie's Burger Shop of old? I remember how I marveled at its circular (?) staircase, and enjoyed the pizza and burger aroma inside the shop. How about water fountain at the plaza? I can still picture how huge it was and how powerful. Although if it still existed up to now, it probably wasn't as big or as powerful as I thought it was.

Gosh I still can't believe Annie's Gift Shop is now gone- replaced with another shop that I haven't been acquainted with.

But before nostalgia truly overcomes me let me just say,



Happy Easter Sunday!

7 comments:

supergirlhero said...

I know where this is!

Thanks for starting this blog Ly. Butuanon pride! :)

Layrayski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Layrayski said...

Hahaha I'm sure you do! Thanks for visiting May! Glad to show Butuanons-at-heart-but-not-currently-in Butuan what's up with our city. This blog is for you :)

And you too. :)

Anonymous said...

i havent been to girlie's burger and annie's gift shop used to be my fave shop :)

Layrayski said...

Yeah, I'm sure ako ra ka remember ato girlie's burger shop. Yup me too! To weird seeing that its not there anymore.

Anonymous said...

i miss girlie's!

i love your blog. i wish i can do the same. magakasipog ako magkodak sa karsada.

Layrayski said...

Hi Kat! Thanks for the comment! I'm glad to see a fellow Butuanon who still remembers Girlie's! Hehe I get shy shooting around the city too but if you really want to you can overcome your shyness. And also I also learned how to shoot from the hips. That's one secret hehe

You can do request or be a guest photographer here too.

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Google blogarama - the blog directory Places Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites Philippines Directory