Monday, February 12, 2018

Magsaysay Bridge #2: Lolo and Grandson


Lolo and Apo by Lyra Viola (Fuji Xe1+ Helios 44)

During the Magsaysay Bridge Photo-Walk I met this grandfather and his grandson. It made me want to take pictures of them both. I was fortunate enough that he allowed me to take a couple of photos for the blog. I wondered if his apo will remember this moment in the future: An afternoon on a bike with lolo (grandpa).

Lolo and Apo by the Agusan River (Fuji Xe1+ Helios 44)

I didn't really get to talk to him because there were two other guys he was in a conversation with. Soon, maybe I'll finally muster the motivation to start interviewing my portrait street models instead of just taking their photos and leave. I asked him if he has an email address, unfortunately he said he doesn't. 

Magsaysay Bridge

No comments:

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Google blogarama - the blog directory Places Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites Philippines Directory