Friday, August 17, 2012

Yellow Uniform



This photo was taken while I was riding a tricycle- a common form of transportation within the city area. At the right side are Butuan City's traffic enforcers busily doing their job. It was their bright yellow uniform that first attracted me to them.

Photo taken at Jose Rosales Ave- Jose C. Aquino Avenue. One of the busiest streets in the city.


Please don't forget to press the facebook like button (or leave a comment) if you like my posts. I may not always reply but I read them and appreciate them all! :)

2 comments:

the curious globetrotter said...

hehehe even when I was living in the Philippines, I do not like riding a tricycle. I prefer trisikad :-)

Layrayski said...

trisikad is also nice :)

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Google blogarama - the blog directory Places Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites Philippines Directory