Monday, August 6, 2012

The Guingona Park





The park in the middle of the city, formerly known as Rizal Park, or the Plaza is now called as the Guingona Park.It's not yet fully finished. The workers I talked to told me there are still going to put in fountains and stuff around. The statue of the Philippine national Jose Rizal was moved nearer to the church. Tiles are new and that seal on the ground is spanking new also.

I will post another pic if I do get around to taking pics in the near future. Can't wait to see the finished product coz truthfully I am disappointed they chose the kind of brick they put in there. The sidewalk at Asia link and surrounding areas are made of those same kind of brick. Even the colors are the same. Dull. And now they are ugly and broken and ugh. Anyway. I hope they know now what they are doing.

No comments:

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Google blogarama - the blog directory Places Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites Philippines Directory