Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Another Perspective of Mainit Lake


I posted a photo of Lake Mainit a long time ago. This time I was at Mainit Kasili Lakeside Resort of the municipality of Mainit, Surigao del Norte. When we arrived at the place I immediately went looking for a good view of the lake. Lake Mainit is, according to wikipedia, is the fourth largest lake in the Philippines and the deepest.

I asked one of the construction workers (I think) who was busy pulling at a thick rope what they are building. He replied that they are making a hotel.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it will be not cheap hotel

Anonymous said...

Hehee I hope the price will be reasonable :)

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Google blogarama - the blog directory Places Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites Philippines Directory