Monday, May 5, 2008

Last week I accompanied someone to the airport. It was a sad affair. Goodbyes and all.

And waiting for the plane to arrive.

So we talked, took our pictures, took pictures of others.




There were a few mobile vendors like this roaming around the airport. They were selling kalamay (sweet dessert packaged in a coconut shell), ice cream and peanuts.

I was giddy when I shot that picture. Wee!

It was a product of lying on the grass while waiting for the airplane to arrive.

I searched my collection for a similar photos to make this a blog for the mobile and not so mobile
tinderos and tinderas.
















Mabuhay ang ating tinderos and tinderas!


Photos taken using my Nokia 6280, Kodak DC 290 and Fujifilm S5700.

No comments:

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Google blogarama - the blog directory Places Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites Philippines Directory