Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Almost Here

The fiesta, I mean. I hope to be able to take photos of the fiesta scenes here in Butuan. Haven't had the time and the opportunity to go around the city snapping photos. My work schedule is a bit unpredictable. But I did take photos using my camera phone while I was riding the tricycle.

Fiesta for me equals= stalls along Central and Agusan High, Ferris wheel, food, mutya hong Butuan.







So what is Butuan Fiesta for you? (Aside from the celebration of saints...)

2 comments:

thinkerthird said...

Sayang. I'll miss Butuan's fiesta. I'm sure bibo ang kaon. He he.

Layrayski said...

hihi sayang

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Google blogarama - the blog directory Places Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites Philippines Directory