Thursday, April 24, 2008

Market! Market!

I have someone email me recently asking if I do requests for photos. I think that it's a brilliant idea. However due to recent and lingering technical difficulties my blogging at this and my other sites have been kinda slow-- and labored.

For the meantime, I have some photos taken during our Langihan romp weeks ago. I hope it's as fresh as "bulad" in your eyes. Hehehehe. These were still taken using my old Kodak 2 megapixel camera.














So if you have photo request, my friends, let me know through the comment's page. I'll think of someway I can update this blog as often as possible---that includes your requests, I hope. So just remember folks, any pic, topic about Butuan is game (as long as it is wholesome of course).

Thank you!

*Mwah!*

No comments:

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Google blogarama - the blog directory Places Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites Philippines Directory