Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Wednesday Photo: Dog Under Macapagal Bridge



I like to walk. When I walk, oftentimes I see so many fascinating scenes. Interesting scenes like a dog sitting still watching the early morning hustle and bustle of Purok 3 Bingkilan, Butuan City.

Going for a long walk means before 8 o'clock I'm already done with my 8,000 steps (at least) goal for the day. Going for a walk with a friend means having an exercise as well as hold conversation every step of the way.

This is the second day of walking with my second cousin, Aldhy. I hope there will be more! Sunset colors are lovely, how much more if I can experience sunrise as well? 

Walking with someone also means potentially recording a podcast for the second season of my Layrayski Butuanon Podcast which I started late last January. If you want to listen to a collection of interviews I did for people within Caraga (Actually, Butuan and Cantilan) you may want to visit the site at Layrayski Butuanon Podcast. 


No comments:

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Google blogarama - the blog directory Places Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites Philippines Directory