Sunday, September 23, 2018

Road Going to Somewhere



This is one of my favorite places in Butuan City. It is Salvacion to Don Francisco, I think. Please let me know if I'm right- or wrong. The scenery is so beautiful. Nature is really breathtaking. It's just difficult to capture it in camera. Unless I have a drone or a very tall ladder. Or I am bold enough to climb the hill behind me :D Maybe I'll come back again in the future and attempt to take another photo of this place. I know in the near future this will be a busy road, plying people to and from Butuan. 

P.s.

If I'm not mistaken this is the road going to connect Butuan to Esperanza aside from the Bit-os route and Bayugan route There will be a total of three ways going to Esperanza, Agusan del Sur in the future. That's good to know coz the route from Butuan going to Esperanza via the Bit-os road is quite full of twists and turns, ups and downs. :D

No comments:

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Google blogarama - the blog directory Places Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites Philippines Directory