Wednesday, September 26, 2018

I Love Brgy. Salvacion!

Barangay Salvacion, Butuan City


Before I went on my plan to seek out places that I haven't been to in the City I was born in, I never realized that we have barangay halls like what Brgy. Salvacion has. Sibagat has a similar set-up just like at Carmen but they are municipalities, not barangays.

The view from up there is as lovely as you would imagine it to be. We spent one pleasant morning having our breakfast from there. 

I think I'm gonna start my morning going somewhere new to have my breakfast. It won't be everyday though coz I do intermittent fast most days of the month :D


If you like seeing posts like this don't forget to subscribe. You can also find other photos taken by me at instagram 1 and instagram 2 and instagram 3.





No comments:

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Google blogarama - the blog directory Places Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites Philippines Directory