Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Street Play

Bood trip # 4




Remember last week when I mentioned that I was going to take new photos to replace my missing ones? It pushed through. And this is the result: Bood trip series. I was lucky I found someone who shared my interest and doesn't mind going with me to wherever. Our agenda for that afternoon is to take a walk to Bood eco-park and take pictures along the way. Its great having a photography buddy! (Hi shiyaw!)

A few minutes away from the center of Butuan and you'll get a different feel to the city. You'll see this.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing pictures of kids at play. Maybe it's the Mommy in me, but it just makes me happy and feel carefree.

Kris McCracken said...

It looks like a hundred different games all happening at once. Great fun.

I reckon that my Henry would have great fun in Butuan, lots of games to join in on (or just watch).

Layrayski said...

tammie-- =)

kris-- that was what it seemed to me also. You know what, Kris, I think it would have been great if I lived in a place where there were lots of kids like this place in this pic. Unfortunately I was rarely out when I was young. Sheltered, if you will.

Rob said...

Fun to see kids at play. A joy to share this moment with fellow photography friends.

Hope said...

a wonderful scene showing children playing at so many different games & activities....I really like this photo!

Layrayski said...

dusty lens and hope-- I'm happy to share this with you. Glad you liked it! =)

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Google blogarama - the blog directory Places Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites Philippines Directory