Saturday, May 17, 2008

Urios Alumni Homecoming 2008



The picture above was of the golden jubilarians showing their stuff at Urios' Alumni Homecoming. If you're Butuanon May means a lot of things. One is the fiesta which will be on the 19th, and second is the said alumni homecoming.


Urios Alumni-- as a time for different batches of Urian graduates to mingle, get-together, catch up with each other's life. Nostalgia (and horror) in one. (I'm getting older Oh my God!)



I was a graduate of Urios High School so I was there. As a Butuanon blogger I should've gone to Agusan High's Alumni too. Sorry. I was out of commission that time. Was recuperating from my usual health problem. Anyhoo, these are the photos I took tonight.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Google blogarama - the blog directory Places Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites Philippines Directory