Friday, September 28, 2018

Balanghai Boat Replica at Bading




If you go to Brgy. Bading at the right side there's a sign saying "Balanghai Boat Replica". If you go inside you will be met with huge narra trees, cows freely grazing, and cool breeze gently blowing. This place makes me poetic. And makes me want to take out my picnic basket and blanket, munch on cold fried chicken and macaroni salad. 

When I there last weekend I wasn't really focused on the boat replica. Maybe next time I wander there I will take a look at it. This time I'm just leaving this photo for you. 

No comments:

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Google blogarama - the blog directory Places Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites Philippines Directory